Pour tous: c'est la dernière possibilité pour proposer des points à l'ordre du jour ou pour demander un changement de catégorie (abonné / candidat Exécutif "léger", "complet", président local).
To all: this is the last opportunity to propose points to the agenda and to request a change of category (subscriber / "light" Executive, "full" Executive, Chairperson candidate).
See you on Wednesday!
Final Announcement: Annual General Meeting of the EPO Astro Club Munich & the EurAstro Association
Wednesday, December 2nd 2009 starting 17:00 at the EPO Munich Skybar, Bayerstr. 115, 7th floor.
17:00 Welcome drink (Skybar) / Jupiter, Iridium flares
17:30 Go to room 1724 (in the same building as the Skybar) for the official AGM. Agenda:
- Reports of the ASTRO Committee 2009 and of the EurAstro IYA2009 Steering Committee / Board of Executives 2009, including a 30-minute presentation: Tibet and TSE'09;
- Presentation of the new EurAstro logo;
- Discussion on the projects for 2010 and later e.g. amateur astro satellite, radio-meteors, ASE 2010, TSE 2010, EurAstro Overseas including Astronomy in Africa http://www.astronomyinafrica.org/ ,
Human Orreries, Nepal 2011;
- Election of the ASTRO Committee 2010 and of the EurAstro Board of Executives 2010 including new Chairpersons (Notes: EurAstro West - Ms Jessica Vandijck is no longer eligible since she will step down as CAM Chairwoman; Ms Yaël Nazé would accept to be Chairwoman a.i.; EurAstro Overseas: Mr Cláudio Moisés Paulo would accept to be Chairman, with Mr Alexandre Koffi Tano Kan as Deputy);
- Citations à l'ordre du jour and AOB.
The AGM is open to the public. However, only the full ASTRO members can vote for the ASTRO Committee.
EurAstro subscribers can vote for the EurAstro Executives.
If you cannot attend, please submit motions in writing if you wish.
Thanks in advance,